Marle Place, Burgess Hill
13:00 - 15:00
2 hours x 10 sessions
Concessions available if you are: 65 or over or on a means tested benefit (evidence required)
What is the course about?
Own a DSLR camera? Never got off AUTO? Confused by the multiple functions? Want to make better pictures? Then this is the course for you!
This is the second part of the three part comprehensive course designed for beginner photographers that want to develop their image making and their creativity.
Do NOT worry if you missed the first course, newcomers welcome!
This 10 week course will take you through some of the key functions of your dslr camera, teach you how to use them to make better photographs and introduce you to the key concepts of composition as well as helping you to become a more creative photographer.
What you will learn:
· You will learn some of the functions of the mode dial as well as creative use in camera menus.
· How to further develop creative depth of field in manual mode. New comers will learn how to use the aperture mode.
· How to further develop shutter speed effects in manual mode. New comers will learn how to use the shutter mode.
· Develop compositional skills further
· Undertake new creative and fun projects.
· Be introduced to and engage with some of the broad genres of photography, still life, landscape, botany, and abstract for exampl
What previous experience, knowledge or qualifications do I need for this course?
No previous experience needed.
What do I need to bring with me?
Ideally a DSLR or modern Mirrorless camera, Bridge cameras are also fine but please be aware they may limit outcomes.
Are there any additional costs?
What can I do next?
If you would like more information about enrolling onto another course, please speak to your tutor or contact a member of staff on 0345 601 01 61 or by visiting our website on www.aspiresussex.org.uk.
Course LocationMarle Place