Basepoint Business Centre, Crawley
13:00 - 15:00
2 hours x 5 sessions
What is the course about?
This course is a Learning for Work course and will provide you with the opportunity to learn skills such as:
• planning steps towards future employment working with the project management cycle and its phases
• recognising tasks to complete a work
• demonstrating time management skills
• problem solving
• working as part of a team
What previous experience, knowledge or qualifications do I need for this course?
This course is for someone who has completed Microsoft Word and Excel courses with Aspire Sussex or can use these with confidence.
If you are unsure about your current level, please contact us on 0345 601 0161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I need to bring with me?
A notepad and pen or an electronic device to take notes on.
Are there any additional costs?
No additional costs.
What can I do next?
There are several options available at Aspire, including:
- Microsoft PowerPoint and WordPress for Beginners
- IT qualifications at Level 1 and Level 2
Details for all these courses and many more can be found online or in our brochure. If you have any questions, please ask your tutor or contact aspire on 0345 601 0161
Course LocationBasepoint Business Centre