By submitting an entry, you agree to be legally bound by the rules and terms and conditions of the competition.
1. This competition is open to all persons over 19 years of age who are currently or who previously been registered students of Aspire Sussex Ltd.
2. Entries MUST be submitted as a digital image by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Images must be saved as JPEGS on the highest setting at a resolution of 4 megapixels or above so they are suitable for enlarging.
4. Digital manipulation may be used to optimise an image as required. We will not accept composite images, from more than one original image or images stitched to form a panoramic image. Please do not add watermarks or words to your photo entries.
5. This competition is free to enter
6. The competition period commences on Monday 2nd September 2019 at 9am and closes at 4pm on Friday 20th December 2019. Entries received after this date and time will not be considered. Any entry that is late, incomplete or inappropriate will be deemed invalid at the discretion of Aspire Sussex Ltd.
7. Aspire Sussex accepts no responsibility for any technical failure, malfunction or of any other kind, which may result in an entry being lost, corrupted, not properly recorded or delayed.
8. Aspire Sussex accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during upload.
10. By submitting an entry, you agree Aspire Sussex may use the material for any purpose and in any way it chooses, including, but not limited to, marketing, publicity, advertising and presentations.
11. Any contribution must be your own original work, it must not infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or propriety rights.
12. The £60 voucher winner will be chosen by the CEO of Aspire Sussex from a shortlist of 10 entries. The first £20 voucher winner will be chosen by a panel of Aspire Sussex staff from a shortlist of 9 entries after the CEO’s pick. The second £20 voucher winner will be determined by the highest number of ‘likes’ combined across Aspire Sussex social channels: Instagram/Twitter/Facebook from a shortlist of 10 entries after the previous 2 selections have been made. In the event of one or more of the images having the same number of ‘likes’ Aspire Sussex will make the casting vote.
13. All three winners must respond within 14 days from the notification from Aspire Sussex that they have won. If they have not responded within 14 days, they will forfeit their prize, and another will be selected from other entrants.
14. The results and winners’ names will be published on the Aspire Sussex website and social media channels.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
16. Vouchers are only valid until the date specified on the voucher, after this date no exchange or refund for out of date vouchers is possible.
17. The Gift Voucher may be used as full or part payment for courses at Aspire Sussex Ltd.
18. Vouchers cannot be used for online purchases, they must be presented at a local centre or redeemed over the phone at the time of booking.
19. Change will not be given where the total of the transaction is less than the value of the voucher.
20. The voucher is only valid when the Aspire stamp is present. Vouchers will not be accepted if damaged or defaced.
21. Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash in any circumstances.
22. Any refunds for goods or services purchased by vouchers will be given in vouchers.
23. Vouchers are considered to be cash in terms of security. Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
24. Aspire Sussex Ltd reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
25. Staff, tutors and volunteers of Aspire Sussex are excluded from entering this competition.
26. Aspire Sussex reserves the right to replace the prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher/lower value if necessary.
27. Aspire Sussex reserves the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the rules or the terms and conditions or the spirit of the terms and conditions.
28. Aspire Sussex may retain your contribution and may choose to display your entry on our website. Aspire Sussex may also publish your contribution in other media; where possible we will approach you directly to confirm your permission for publication.
29. Publication of your contribution will be at Aspire Sussex’s sole discretion.
30. Aspire Sussex reserves the right to edit, adapt, move or delete any contribution accepted. We will try to credit authors where possible but may not always be able to do so.
31. Save as expressly provided for in these terms, neither Aspire Sussex shall be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or for any costs, claims or demands of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of the use of your contribution or any part thereof.