10:00 - 12:00
2 hours x 1 session
This course is being offered as a FREE* session on Money Matters. This course will provide you with the tools, knowledge, resources and the confidence to manage your personal and or family finances. The course will include the following topics:
• How to overcome ATM Machine phobia
• Beware of Scams
• Great online websites/apps to help you save money
• Borrow wisely, beware of interest rates! Debt reconsolidation.
• How to use a Budget
• How to eat out for less
• Money doesn’t grow on trees!
• Money problems? Who can help
*This course is FREE for those on means tested benefits and low wage learners (those who earn under £17,004 per annum). Please visit our Community Learning Courses page for more information on concessions and funding opportunities.