Basepoint Business Centre, Crawley
10:00 - 16:00
5.5 hours x 1 session
What is the course about?
Based on The Health & Safety Executive requirements for the workforce and self-employed, this course will provide a thorough assessment of HSE First Aid Regulations that will allow you to fulfil your legal requirements.
Taught in a relaxed and friendly manner by professional and experienced First Aid trainers.
The course comprises both practical and theoretical training that will cover:
• Assessment of the situation
• Dealing with an Unresponsive casualty - including Seizures
• Resuscitation (CPR), plus Defibrillation
• Minor injuries and dealing with an unresponsive casualty.
• Hygiene, Infection control
• Contents of a First Aid Box
Compliant with The Health & Safety Executive Code of Practice.
What previous experience, knowledge or qualifications do I need for this course?
No prior experience or knowledge required.
What do I need to bring with me?
Please dress comfortably as there is a good deal of practical floor work.
Are there any additional costs?
There are no additional costs
What can I do next?
Please look at our website for future courses www.aspiresussex.org.uk
Course LocationBasepoint Business Centre