00:00 - 00:00
2 hours x 60 sessions
Up to 100% concession available, please call call us on 0345 6010161 for more information.
What is the course about?
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to understand mental health in young children in the early years (from birth to 5 years old) and the role of the Early Years Practitioner to support children’s mental health and wellbeing. By completing the qualification, learners will develop knowledge which would support progression to further qualifications and into relevant employment in the health and social care or education sectors.
What previous experience, knowledge or qualifications do I need for this course?
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. You will need a good level of English to be able to read the course material and respond to the assessed questions. We will discuss this with you at the Induction meeting.
What do I need to bring with me?
The course is completed on your computer or device, in your own time.
Are there any additional costs?
The course is fully funded if you are 19+ and have lived in the UK/EU for 3 years.
What can I do next?
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in the Health Sector
• Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
• Level 3 Certificate in Working in the Health Sector
• Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
• Technical Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care (Early Years Educator)
• Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care
Course LocationDistance Learning