We are pleased to announce the programme for a weekend of courses coming up in Bognor Regis!
On Saturday 10th October, we will be running no less than twelve one-day workshops. These courses are perfect for those that may not be able to commit to a longer course, those that want to try something out, or for those that simply want to try something brand new!
Our full list of courses that day are:
- Complementary Therapies: Indian Head, Neck and Face Massage
- Sewing: Getting to know your sewing machine
- Family History for Beginners
- Brush Up Your Spanish
- Introduction to Floristry
- Cake Decorating: Chocolate Ganache and Modelled Chocolate Roses
- Introduction to Gluten Free Baking
- Ukulele Taster (this course is now full)
- Unlock Your Drawing Ability
- Recycled Fashion: Revive Your Wardrobe
- Modern Jive
- Silvercraft Taster
These courses are held on the Regis School campus, just off Westloats Lane, and are from 10am to 4pm. To see what other one-day workshops we have running across the county, please click here.